The management and protection of the guest’s/user’s personal information that www.weddingsrhodes.com collects is subject to the guidelines set forth herein and the relevant provisions of Statute. 2472/1997, the decisions of the President of the Committee for the Protection of Personal Information, the Presidential decrees 207/1988 and 79/2000 and article 8 of Statute 2819/2000 and the E.U. directives 95/46 and 97/66. These guidelines disclose the privacy policies for the entire web site. Since Internet technologies are rapidly evolving underlying business models are evolving as well new laws are going to be enforced. Accordingly, guidelines may change and any changes will be posted here. If a guest/user does not agree with the guidelines disclosed here should not use the services provided by www.weddingsrhodes.com. Furthermore, the web site is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of web sites to which it may link.
The following Personal Information is gathered and or tracked by the web site:
To place e-commerce orders the guest/user will have to disclose the following information: Name-Surname/Company Name-Address/Company address-Postal Code-Telephone Number-E-mail address-fax number-taxpayer’s identification number-Tax Office-City-Country-Credit Card Number and Date. This information is also required for the issue of the relevant tax documents and is then kept in the web site’s financial file. The web site may gather any information relating to the type of goods and services that the buyers frequently ask for in order to make relevant offers. The guest/visitor can specifically ask for the exclusion of such use of information and refuse to accept any offers. Such information is not disclosed to third parties.
In order to receive all the information relating to the way you can be advertised through www.weddingsrhodes.com you have to give the following information: Forename/Surname-Company Name-Address-Telephone number-Fax Number-email address-Name of the Person Responsible-City -Country.The web site is not responsible for the privacy policies of the people and companies advertised on it.
Links to other sites
The web site includes links to other websites that are not controlled by www.weddingsrhodes.com or its affiliates (natural-legal entities). The web site is in no circumstances responsible for the Privacy policies of these websites.
The IP Address that locates the guest’s/user’s location of computer on the Internet is used only for the collection of statistical data.
- The web site treats all personal information as confidential and may not disclose such information to third parties (natural-legal entities) with the exception of the relevant provisions of the law that concern forwarding information to the relevant authorities.
- The web site records personal information that has been forwarded for communication, financial and tax reasons.
- The guest/user may contact the relevant department of www.weddingsrhodes.com in order to check for the existence of a personal record and correct, change or ask for its deletion.
- Guests/users that are under the age of consent can only access the services of www.weddingsrhodes.com if they have gained parental consent and they are not asked to give any personal information.
- However, if such information is provided will be automatically deleted.
- It is possible that the web site’s marketing department will process the entire or part of your personal information in order to develop the existing services and for statistical and financial reasons.